These are the general admission requirements for non-degree Chinese language students.
- Non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- 18 years old or above; (If you are under 18 years old, you need to provide a notarization of guarantor in China. Sometimes a diplomatic note presented by your consulate in Beijing may be required.)
- Hold a valid foreign passport.
- The equivalent of senior high school graduate (GCE Advanced Level, successful completion of Year 12, etc) or higher academic degree.
- A student who has studied in China and wants to transfer to another university must provide the permission from original university.
Note: Some universities do not have age or educational background requirements.