China Winter Camp, a good opportunity for you to strengthen yourself and learn China, if your study trip will begin soon, I am sure the packing list we provide as following will give you help.
Documents & Certificates
- Letter of acceptance
- Passport and copies of it
- Plane tickets and Calendar
- Tuition receipt or original script of remittance
- ID photo(color photo with white background, 2 inch, about 10 pieces, you may need them everywhere)
- Other materials that university required
Electronic Products & Fittings
- Mobile phone
- Plug converter
- Mobile hard disc or USB drive
- Data wire
- Mobile Power Source
- Clothes you usually wear on
- Towel, Bath Towel
- Personal Skin Care Products
- Glasses or Contact Lenses
- Medicine: prepare some medicine you usually take in your country (it must be over-the-counter drugs. Prescribed drug can be taken in only with doctor’s certificates)
- Underwear you usually wear on. Chinese size is different from other countries’
- Traditional clothes. You may need them sometimes but it is hard to borrow from the embassy.
- Some cash and changes.
- Get some apps in advance, like Chinese Dictionary and Baidu Map.